lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

Singing in the rain

Back again!
Let me tell you that I am spending my summer holidays in Mexico, however, i thought I was going to be able to run away from the English weather but NO, it happens that apparently summer in Mexico comes with rain... b***ocks
But I packed smart and brought with me my lovely Ted Baker Mardea wellington boots:
Let me tell you that these boots have been one of the best purchases of my entire life, as you can see I am a black lover and I totally liked the matte texture that the boots show. Definitely an awesome purchase.

I want to show you some other boots that I consider are cute and totally recommend them!

I LOVE coral and I consider these Hunter boots are adorable but lets admit they are quite hard to match with something, however if you feel brave you should click on the link as they are in a very affordable price!
And now... If your style is more sophisticated these Loeffler Randall are just for you!




Gorgeous RIGHT?

Anyway, do  not forget to complete your look with this awesome umbrella from LULU GUINESS (I keep daydreaming it LOL)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario