jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

Love Coral

One of my favourite colours has always been coral, I love the colour because it is a mix of orange and pink that makes you look awesome when you are tanned because it is a shinny colour, I will talk later about neon that I also love, I just need to get my camera back ASAP!
I am posting quite late for my Europe and Asia readers, the thing is that yesterday I went to a goodbye party of one of my friends who is going to Boston and yea, I was wearing a peplum top (cream)
I just want to say that it is frustrating when you buy something and suddenly 1, 2 weeks later or even a month it appears on sale and you say to yourself 'F**k why I didn't wait a bit longer?'
That happened to me with my coral skirt from Zara still I don't regret it as much as I thought even after looking in Zara's webpage that is in 13 euros now!!! Insane!
The thing is that as I do not live in a ver warm place (coff, cof) I find it really hard to use it, however  I had some holidays in the beach that allowed me to!
I will show you in the pics below and I recommend to use this skirt with high heels, well, I am saying that because I am kind of a midget and if I don't wear heels would be impossible to walk with it!
xx




Zara Coral Skirt
















Try to add a flower belt to make it look even cuter (also from Zara)



As I knew you will love it, I did a bit of research for you and you can buy this maxi skirt in the following link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-2012-Zara-maxi-long-coral-chiffon-skirt-with-side-splits-size-M-/280951698549?pt=US_CSA_WC_Skirts&hash=item416a06b475#ht_500wt_1156

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario