miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012

B/W

Hi girls,
Yea, summer is almost over and its time to let it go, holidays are almost over for most of us, for others (mostly people living in Central and South America) holidays are already over and probably they are sitting on their lectures meanwhile i type this.
As I was researching on the web I kinda notice that black and white is back for the following season!
So say welcome to Autumn with this elegant and classy dresses that I found just for you.

REMEMBER...it does not matter if you are not living in the UK you are still able to buy these lovely products online and the BEST thing is that the shipping facilities are available to almost evert country!

xx





















Lipsy 48 pounds                                                                   Lipsy 45 pounds

                                                             River Island 50 pounds

Perhaps my black and white post from today 
I would like to add the recommendation of the day, I found this dress online and I consider it is totally gorgeous. Honestly every time I think about buying cream colour clothes I get scared of ruining them, however, it is a risk that most be taken.

Enjoy :)






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario