lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

Studs do not mean Punk anymore..

Few years ago we used to relate studded clothes or accessories with punks, however, it has become the new trend, some people still see it kind of gross but many brands had put effort on theirs designs to make it more attractive to the public and yea, they did it very well!
I have seen studded everywhere , from Valentino to Steve Madden and even in Zara and online shops that I have found on ebay!

Remember I told you on a previous post that leopard print was coming this autumn?
Well yea, this is the vivid prove! I saw this pair on Steve Madden and I love how they look on my feet but still I felt them quite uncomfortable, anyway, I still think they are lovely

Lets go with something hmmm more 'sophisticated' something that I die for having loll
Christian Louboutin Asteroid 140 of $1595 dollars
Anyway, I know sometimes certain type of fashion does not last for long, however, this is something i will totally invest in if I could, have a look!!



















And as you might have already noticed...I LOVE GOLD so when I saw this beauty i was mesmerised!!

Madelyn by Vince Camuto


It is time to talk about handbags, I can say it is one of the most important accessories as on them we have all our important stuff (makeup, phone, wallet etcccc)
I found this lovely thing in a very afordable price, just 65 dollars! bargain, you need to order it online in Oasap


Thinking about those club nights I found this Lulu Guinness clutch bag

And going back to classy and expensive this Valentino is a must have!!!!


When I saw this bralet online in River Island I got crazy about it, bought it, got it ... still I haven't found the perfet opprotunity to use it so if you have any idea I will appreciate your comments! Unfortunately I think it is already sold out girls!


Denim jacket with studded details...just awesome! 



A combination of both....



and finally....I wish I know where to find something like this....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario